ritumishra76's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Avoid posting non permanent places

Please avoid posting non permanent places as the vanish in few days or months    

Lilongwe, Malawi
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Avoid posting non permanent places

Hi @ritu !

I fully agree your view. 

Even I want to add that I have seen lot of places which are illegal encroachment of public places are also being uploaded !!

It is really confusing . I would like appeal to  all my LG friends please verify and check it's authenticity before uploading.

Thanks

Mondrito

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @ritumishra76 I'm unable to find the post, but I've seen guidance that its ok to add things that will be open for a few weeks and close them again when they finish.

Regards Paul

Level 9
Solution

Hi @ritu !

I fully agree your view. 

Even I want to add that I have seen lot of places which are illegal encroachment of public places are also being uploaded !!

It is really confusing . I would like appeal to  all my LG friends please verify and check it's authenticity before uploading.

Thanks

Mondrito

Level 8

I do agree, if the event is very big and its a moral responsibility of the local guide to delete the place after the completion of the event. In fact we should keep on reviewing what we upload or if there is any changes in the geography.

Regards,

Ritu Kumar Mishra

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @ritumishra76 I'm unable to find the post, but I've seen guidance that its ok to add things that will be open for a few weeks and close them again when they finish.

Regards Paul