Giigle's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Arusha Skyline

Arusha is the headquarters for arranging the trips to the game parks and the famous Mount Kilimanjaro climbing in Tanzania.

Most of the tour companies selling Tanzania have their offices or representatives, workshops and residences here to carry out all the ground handling of travellers in the destinations.

One of the most valuable thing you will first come across when you have landed is the hospitality; Tanzanians and in particular Arushans or nicknamed the Chuggz are very friendly and will always go extra miles to offer unbeatable hospitality. Security is max.

It is 45 minutes drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport and 10 minutes drive from the famous airstrip Arusha Airport; to Arusha city.

Apart from Zanzibar, Arusha has the most bed nights in the country. All the best are towards 5 star and the treatment 5

It is also a hub for connection to all other parts of the country and the neighbouring countries Kenya and Uganda. 

It is here, where Tanzanite is mined, the Jewel that is mined in only Tanzania in the world among others.

The landscape is breathtaking and the weather very pleasant, air is freshest here too.

We can term it that way.....you have never seen Tanzania if have not been to Arusha....

16534716391928622406789464729033.jpg

Local Guides - East, Central Africa
Arusha, Tanzania
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Arusha Skyline

Hello @Giigle 

Interesting information about Arusha. That's a big help and bonus when citizens of a particular country are willing to help or go the extra mile to help foreigners. Are you from the same tribe? I am from Nigeria in West Africa but I travel alot and like travelling. I might be doing a virtual travel to India and Bangladesh soon🤪. In a meet-up here on connect though  !!!

I am interested in this photo of yours, it looks like an aerial photo. Did you take that with a drone or just from a high point? It's nice, it gives a good overview of the Arusha area. Thank you for the post.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Former Google Contributor

Re: Arusha Skyline

Hi @Felix-Daniel,

Thank you for sharing.

Please note that to keep Connect organized I am going to change the topic of your post to the Travel section. This is the place where you can share your experience while traveling and tips for Local Guides who are planning a trip to your area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!