AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

I'm Winda from Jakarta, Indonesia. As a female LG my specialty is food review hehehe

Level 7

I cannot say for sure that there are more males than females in the local guides programme. Yes, I'm a female local guide.  My name is Cynthia and I'm from Nigeria too.

Level 9

Good to meet you @Weneween. From sample opinions thus far under this trend we have found out we have more males but we have more females who make very important posts too. 

A-Beta
Level 9

Nice to meet you  @aphrodite_winda, hope you cook and eat alot too because any day I meet you I will not only see pictures of food I like to also have a taste hahahaha

A-Beta
Level 8

Hi  ..I am Anjali Desai from Pune India  !!! Great to touch base with you 

Level 9

Hi @SuzanneBozz, good to meet you. Don't worry there is always a first time in life. You have me now.  Pls always tag me in your posts let's keep the friendship going, here is another good friend I like you to meet @OSAMA, @SoniaK and @Shirley.

Cheers! 

A-Beta
Level 9

Great to meet you too @AnjuDesai

A-Beta
Level 9

You are right @Vijendra95, that is the very essence of Connect but this post has its essence too, encouraging all females to join the excitement that connect brings... Thanks for your sincere words. 

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Nice to meet you @SuzanneBozz :-))

Thank you @AnitaAO for the introducing 🙂

Level 3

Yes, I am a Female Local Guide. I am in what they call the bible belt. New experiences is a drive for me. I love to learn new things. Stay encouraged. Educate and motivate!