TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

@Vasudeo, thanks bro for your kind advise. I have tried many many times and still could not be submitted and well, just let it go. Maybe this time is not my chance and still look forward to having another chance. Feeling good to meet so many great local guide. 

Level 6

I hope be The Next Indonesian in Local Guides Summit 2018

Level 5

Hi @THOKCHOM thanks for your kind attention. I had filled all the questions and all the links and some brief explanation, but when I hit the Submit button it doesn't work at all. It remains the same and I had tried for more than 8 times. I became lazy to join it and just let it go 

Level 7

May I give you a suggestion about posting a tribute to everyone from the place where you're residing? In that case you can tell us all where are from and something about your lovely whereabouts. What do you say about that? I'm waitimg for your answer.

Regards

Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 7

@benedictriverI wish I could be there with you smashing all the trouble! Dude still time is there, don't don't don't give up! I submitted My application today, was struggling for quite long to create Video finally I gave last try today and done it, feeling better irrespective of my selection or deselection, I had given the best possible from my side, luck follows after work! 

Give it a try, take as many as chances till time available.

wish you the best and successful try ! 🙂 

Vasudeo
Level 5

Hey, Local Guides!

My name is Kirill and I'm from Moscow, Russia.

My journey as a guide has started super-spontaneous! I was making photospheres using photosphere app and suddenly they started to reach millions of views. I was quite shocked getting emails with this incredible numbers and realized how helpful for others you can be just providing pictures or other information for Google Maps.

So that's why I continue to add pictures and helpful information to Google Maps and happy for an opportunity to meet other passionate people who have this hobby too!

Level 10

Hello @Jonswe thank you so much for the suggestion. 😃

I think we already have a post as you wished. Please click here and let me know is this what you said or not.

Level 6

Hi 

That is a technical issues of the network. Don't worry everything will be alright. Best of luck once again.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 5

@Vasudeo you are my great local guide who give me the powerful inspiration. Thanks a lot dude 

Level 6

Hope to meet everyone 🎉 Good luck for this awesome community ! #localguide