Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

Sorry @RonanRond, the apply time is over 😞

Level 10

Thanks & it's OK @OscarRene I hope mine has gone through too..

Level 10

Seen this message now. I hope you have succeeded in sending your application by now. Otherwise, it's not a difficult thing. On the page about Connect live find the link to the application form and read it. It will guide you about how to fill out the proforma.

Level 10

@TasneemAliAsghar copying here my reply given to another local guide:

There is a link of connect in the email you received for applying. Click that link and then a page opens where you have to click on 'apply now' & again a page opens where you click on 'apply now' & then the application form opens. Read this form first and then collect things required for filling up the form like: 1) link to a 60 seconds introductory video of yourself. Make a video, upload it to YouTube or Google drive. Find the option of copy ing link & copy the link to the application form. 2) Post an introduction of yourself on local guides connect, copy it's link (permalink) on application form. Other things in the form are simple to fill out. You have to use English language for video and other writing. OK now quickly find the link to the application form, start doing things like a smart local guide  All the best for you..😊 

Level 6

Where is the form to apply and upload.. Please help . 

Level 8

Thank you!.. Finally yesterday I applied for the connect live 2018 . In  time !.. But why did I applied last day? . Or last minute? (actually 4 hrs before closing).... May be it's habit from school days.. Study hard just before exams! Or submit repot just before deadline !!.. Bad habit . 😂😂😜

Level 6

Sad I missed the deadline but looking forward to participating in some meet-ups this year, and getting out there some more!

Best of luck to the applicants! Maybe I'll see some of you at the 2019 event 😊🤞🏽

Level 6

Can you please send me the link to apply 

Level 7

@TUTU1234 the deadline for application is gone.

It is not possible to submit anymore.

Sorry.