TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

Hello, every one. 

My name is Jiaxuan, coming from Taiwan. I'm a engineer in a semiconductor company. Usually I'm very busy in my work, but when my leisure time, I love to travel and experience something new. In pas few years, I've been US, Canada, Japan, Korea, Czech, Austria, and Iceland. This year, I plan to visit Germany. I love to share my review in google map. I've been google local guide for years, and now I'm at level 8. I hope I can join the activity this year. 

Level 7

TraciC greetings! just submitted my application, almost I missed the chance to submit the application!. I had to take my mother to the doctor and forgot about the deadline and when I opened my mail I saw I have only 2 hours to submit. I hope I am able to express my feelings and thoughts in my application.

Md. Musfiqur Rahman
Level 7

I applied and accidentally sent the youtube editing url instead of the actual one! 

Level 7

Best of luck for all who applied the event connect live 2018.

I wish all the best for all of you

Thanls

Connect Moderator

Submitted mine with an hour to spare!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Reasons-Why-I-Love-Being-a-Google-Local-Gui...

Good Luck Everyone!! Get some sleep if you’ve been working on your Connect Live application in the past 48 hours.You deserve it!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

@brittym

it has been released lately ! i hope it is the one whose URL LINK i used in the application .

it is kinda late but we can do nothing now

thanks anyway

Level 8

connectt

Hello!! where do I upload my video?? 

happyelisilla
Level 6

I can’t find a link to apply anymore or where to upload the video. I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks 

Level 6

Great ! Best of Luck !

Level 7

Help Traci!!!

When I tap apply It's not opening up to application.