Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Application video

Level 8

Hi

I want to know who's video still not seen by anyone?

Because I have uploaded video on YouTube and submitted the application but still not a single view of my application vudeo...

Is that ok?

Am I on right path?

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 10

Thanks for the link, when I got this I immediately clicked and began the application, however, when I got to the video part my pixelXL crashed and I lost the link. I was never able to find it again on the phone or tablet but truly appreciate your posting it for me. I had searched many emails and threads but just now checked notifications, so easy....  Anyhoo Kudos to you, no-one else thought to put it in the threads ....@TraciC

Level 6

You are welcome

Level 8

Hi @Kobina_Ebo

Happy to know that you are local guide level  5 person....

One thing is common in all if us and that's the helping nature to others.

By reviewing or adding info regarding places helo others a lot and day will come all places on earth will be covered by local guides like us and credit goes to Googke Map and the people who are contributing...

Thanks

Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 6

Hi @Patel412

Surely. That day will surely come.

Kudos to all the contributors around the world. We can make this happen.

Connect Moderator

@Patel412,

Did you post your  Connect Video on either YouTube as "unlisted" or on Google Docs? When did you submit your Connect Live application online?  Did you receive a Connect Live "Thank You" for applying email confirmation?  

If "yes" to all three questions, the Local Guides Team has your application.  Google will only notify all selected attendees to Connect Live by June 20th via email.

In the Connect Live's FAQ page, there is a frequently asked question: 

Will you watch every video?

Due to the volume of applications received, we will be prioritizing the review of applications based on a number of factors (outlined above). If you have a tracked link or views logged on your video, please note that the view count or tracked link usage may not be accurate and does not indicate the status of your application.

If you have been selected by Google, you will be notified by email by June 20th.  

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

@Patel412 wrote:

Hi

I want to know who's video still not seen by anyone?

Because I have uploaded video on YouTube and submitted the application but still not a single view of my application vudeo...

Is that ok?

Am I on right path?

Level 8

Thanks for the tips. I agree with you in all the tips.

Level 8

@rlama

Hi.,

Can local guide put application video here in subforum for others to see...?

Thanks Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL