rodolfoemail3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Aperitivo Pescara Italy

CIG_IMG022.jpgCIG_IMG015.jpgCIG_IMG016.jpgCIG_IMG018.jpgCIG_IMG019.jpgCIG_IMG020.jpgCIG_IMG023.jpgCIG_IMG024.jpgCIG_IMG021.jpg

Its only Wednesday

Pasticceria Michetti, Via Nicola Fabrizi, Pescara, PE, Italia
8 comments
Level 6

Re: Aperitivo Pescara Italy

enjoy

Level 6

Drink in Italy Pescara Abruzzo Region

CIG_IMG022.jpg

Its only Wednesday 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Aperitivo Pescara Italy

Hello @rodolfoemail3,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us, the place and the drinks look amazing!

Do you often go there? Do you have a favorite drink that you usually take once there?

You can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps, for further information please have a look at the following link

PS: I am going to move your post to the section Food & Drink on Connect, the place where Local Guides share photos of thing they like to eat and drink. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Drink in Italy Pescara Abruzzo Region

Hello @rodolfoemail3,

Thank you for sharing this drink with us, it looks amazing! Cheers!

I am going to merge this post with the previous one as the content is similar. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

nice photos and amazing drinks. thanks for sharing with us. @rodolfoemail3 

Level 6

thanks, iven you have great photos....have a nice day

Level 6

thks...sorry for the mess...I will learn

You're welcome @rodolfoemail3.

I would like to inform you that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.