AmirTheMad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Anyway we can speed up "Pending" updates

Hi

One of my clients has asked me to update their info on google maps for 400+ of their branches. Google map has put most of the updates on pending for a week and declined to update some. My information is 100% accurate. What do I do? Need help.

Amir

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Anyway we can speed up "Pending" updates

Hi @AmirTheMad

I understand that your Google Maps Edits are accurate and it takes some time to update. But, Goole review your edits, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 3

What about the ones they are declining to accept. This is odd because I am actually in touch with the bank admin and collecting live data for each branch. Yet they are declining my edits which are 100% accurate.

Not sure how to resolve this.

Best

Amir

Level 10

@AmirTheMad wrote:

What about the ones they are declining to accept. This is odd because I am actually in touch with the bank admin and collecting live data for each branch. Yet they are declining my edits which are 100% accurate.

Not sure how to resolve this.

Best

Amir

Hi @AmirTheMad In addition to what Ideep as told you as well. I want you to have a look at this article that was prepared by the Google Team for us. Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applied Please have a look at the article, it will explain to you why that happens and also help you understand how to make a good edit as well.

Level 8

Large Chain Business are the perfect fit for the Google MyBusiness Program.

Please ask your client to register with GMB, then delegate the management right to you, and you can update the locations in bulk.

It will allow more control for your client with their Map Listings.