Vjbankar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Any places is not options to add photos

Any places is not a options to add photos on Google maps I am getting a some photos a one place and then going to contribute page to add this photos but add photos option is missing there please suggest me for this problem 

Pandare, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Any places is not options to add photos

Hello @Vjbankar,

Thank you for reaching out. What you can do here is to visit the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum and ask you question there for more accurate reply.

However, I was able to find some answers to similar questions. Feel free to check them out: How to add photos on Maps when there is no option to add photos in google maps and Missing option to add photos to certain places.

I hope this helps!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for reaching out, @Vjbankar and welcome to Connect. Can you provide some screenshots to help us better understand your problem? Add, remove, or share photos and videos might answer some of your questions. 

Also, have in mind that your post is getting a How tos label in order to make it more relevant.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

No any options for add photosNo any options for add photosNo any options for add photosNo any options for add photos

No any options for add photosNo any options for add photos

Spoiler
 No option for adding photos 

Level 8

Google maps

Level 8

This is the Maps URL for the place @Vjbankar is reporting

Bhairavnath Temple
Apshinge, 馬哈拉施特拉邦 415518印度
https://goo.gl/maps/SA3R9rh2Bfm

I can confirm there is no way to add photos via the POI in Android Maps.

There is also no way to giving rating and write review.

Level 9

Hie @Vjbankar,

Good evening. Hope all well. Like what others says there is no way to add photos on polygons on map. On the other hand I can give you two tips. The first one will work, I'm not sure about the second one. 

1. Go to gallery> choose photos> share> it will show you the available options (if you turned on the location in photos then you might see the temple option. If not then drag down and choose somewhere else. Type the temple name)>make sure  you type the correct name>choose>done.

2. Uninstall the latest map version and search temple name on map>may be you can find the add photo option. 

Good luck. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.