Blue_bullet's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Any Sydney local guides?

@Justine2807 Thank you for the response. @Briggs already responded positively. 

Date has been changed to 11-Nov-2017. Once the meetup is approved I will start the discussion there. 

@RobFranceInOz - Any idea if 11-Nov-2017 Suits you?

@CamtuPham - Please join us for this trip. 

@Hark1 - I hope this date is good for you?

If I missed anyone please let me know. Any more changes?

Bi bh
Level 10

Hi @Blue_bullet

You are absolutely fabulous! Thank you for moving the date to November 11th. Sounds awesome. I have not been down south in some time. Looking forward to it. We also have a group of local guides who meet every Friday on Google Hangouts. For Australia as we are a day in front it is early Saturday morning at 3am till 6am. If you are up or choose to get up and meet us there you are very welcome; 

Join the conversation on Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/group/IHsE5mtmivwsOv8M2

I am looking forward to our South coast adventure. Thank you again. 

Plus looking forward to meeting you on Google Local Guides group called

"The Worldwide Google Maps Volunteer Hangouts " 

See you there

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Dear @Blue_bullet and @Justine2807,

November 11 looms this Saturday. It's also Remembrance Day, so that may be a bit of a breaker for some individuals.

Are we still full steam ahead with our little Southern Tablelands adventure this weekend?! 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Briggs and @Blue_bullet also @Hark1 and @RobFranceInOz 

Good luck and have fun with the Melbourne Cup today. 

As Briggs said with Saturday being Rememberance Day we must do a minutes silence at the 11th hour then on with the fun celebrating the memory of all those who have served their country. 

Let me know if Saturday is happening. Ok. 

Cheers

@Justine2807

Level 7

Thank you so much for keeping up! @Justine2807@Briggs@Hark1 @RobFranceInOz

Oh yes, can't wait to get into the action. Can you please half the places are closing early for the Mel cup! ha ha. I think work is getting tossed post lunch. And yea...the lunch started at 11.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/goulburn-new-south-wales

We are ONNN for this weekend. However I have not yet heard from @PaulPavlinovich ! I hope someone wake him up. It will be shame to miss meeting him whilst going there. And lets do the thing on the 11th hour too. 

I hope everyone knows where to meet up?

Bi bh
Level 10

Great. I'm looking forward to it.
I really can't find the details for the meet-up, on my side it's only showing past events and won't show any new or upcoming ones. Does anyone else have this problem?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Blue_bullet I'll be working as a volunteer at our local RSL for Remembrance Day.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich Meet you for lunch or say in a coffee break? If your busy then we will find out way! 

Bi bh
Connect Moderator

You know I'm in Melbourne yeah @Blue_bullet - actually about 50km east of Melbourne 🙂

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich....I think I was trying to tag @RobFranceInOz our man in Goulburn

Bi bh