JessB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Any Local Guides in Arizona

Checking to see if there are any other local guides in the area?  Would love to see if we can set up a meet up.

Gilbert, AZ, United States
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Any Local Guides in Arizona

Hi @JessB you can go to Google+ in order to find any Unofficial Local Guides community around your area or if there is one you can try to find it here, Google Local Guides: Supported Communities

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @JessB you can go to Google+ in order to find any Unofficial Local Guides community around your area or if there is one you can try to find it here, Google Local Guides: Supported Communities

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 1

Hi JessB, 

I am a local guide in Gilbert, Arizona. I just moved here from California a few weeks ago.

Level 7

Hi Jess,

I am a local guide in Gilbert, AZ. Would love to connect and plan something. 

Cindi Sanden

Level 8

Howdy all in Arizona (and elsewhere). I live in San Manuel and work in Oracle. Before that I lived in Sedona, Cottonwood, and Jerome for 30+ years. From 1989 - 2004 I was a Guide, Head Guide, and later the Guide Manager at Pink Jeep Tours. I interviewed, hired, info trained, 4x4 trail trained, and supervised a guide crew of 50 outdoor Jeep tour guides. I was also the Coconino National Forest liaison and local Sedona contact for businesses and residents.

I truly love guiding and seldom-visirted backcountry, remote, natural places are my deepest interest. I know Arizona intimately and have explored many towns, ranches, businesses, restaurants, hotels, B&Bs as well as developed friendships with local residents from all walks of life. I am interested in creating a Local Guide business for myself in Tucson and the surrounding region, in backcountry areas as well as in developed city, town, and urban areas.

I'm new to Google Guides though my Google map posts go back 6-7 years. I would like to hear from any guides in AZ as well as anyone interested in developing a similar path for themselves.

Level 7

Hey Jess, I'm a local guide here in the east valley!

Level 7

Level 8

Level 8

Level 7

You are welcome to join this local group. We have a meetup September 9th.