GOUGANDA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Any Kenyan local guide

Any Kenyan local guide please comment below and we meet up somewhere in Kenya because I will be there this Saturday from morning to evening in the capital city Nairobi 

Kampala, Uganda
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Any Kenyan local guide

Hello @GOUGANDA 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

It's really a awesome idea to connect the local guides from other country, you can search Local Guides Community from Kenya using Search option of connect.

If you are interested to host or join a Meetup, you can post a meetup on Connect's Meet-up Site  or search meetups here  by click on given link.

There are no particular protocols for meetups, but some rules, this article How to organize a successful meet-up will help you to find it,  if you are thinking to host a meet-up. After meetup, for more information, you can also check out here: How do I write a great meet-up recap?.

And this feature 

14 helpful tips for using Connect 

will surely help you alot for your future  posts on Connect.

And also I m tagging here an enthusiastic local guide from Kenya @InnocensiaO , she is very active in Local Guides community and may be she can guide you more better than me about Kenyan Local Guides Community.

Wishing you best of luck 🤞

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

Great idea @KashifMisidia 

Level 4

yeah am charles  can we meet call +254712229230