Natureexplorer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Any Google local Guides in Be'er Sheva?

Hi all, 

Do we have google local guides in Be'er Sheva Israel interested in meetup? Reply here, we can make it happen2019-05-09 14.15.20 www.google.com 3707ce22d7b0 (2).jpg

Beer-Sheva, Israel
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Any Google local Guides in Be'er Sheva?

Hi @Natureexplorer see if you can find any here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation...

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 7

Thanks @TheEagleEye, I actually searched there and couldn't find. So, I am trying to see if I could arrange a meetup if I get some responses

Connect Moderator

Hi @Natureexplorer  good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Please make sure you only use images that are your own and avoid using images you've taken from the internet.  

Copyright and plagiarism are serious. Please read How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Regards Paul

Level 7

Hello @PaulPavlinovich, thank you so much for the info and corrections. I have corrected the image issue and will include the required details.

Connect Moderator

Awesome, thank you for making the edit. Great work @Natureexplorer