deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: An unexpected visit to Shimla

Great recap @deepakjhic. I second @BruceDM. You should write more and, of course, share more photos, of your personal travel adventures here on Connect.  Not many of us outside of India have heard about this place.

Was Shimla at one time a vacation destination for the British expats? Some of the buidlings have a European influence.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@JeroenM wrote:

Nice story @deepakjhic. Was this your first vacation-trip traveling totally alone?
JeroenM

@JeroenM- Nope. I had traveled a lot before but being a local guide it was my first trip. I love to travel alone but my mom always says that better to travel with your wife / girlfriend. 😂😁😁😀😊😇🤔🤗. When i was in she call me and ask while is with you? 😂😁😅😊🤔😇.

Trust me it was an amazing experience for me. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@StephenAbraham

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@deepakjhic Makes me feel like coming there to join all of you! 🙂 

Thanks for sharing wonderful photos.. will meet up soon.. there in Delhi I mean..  🙂

Most welcome in Delhi dear. Hope to see you soon. 

Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

Great recap @deepakjhic. I second @BruceDM. You should write more and, of course, share more photos, of your personal travel adventures here on Connect.  Not many of us outside of India have heard about this place.

Was Shimla at one time a vacation destination for the British expats? Some of the buidlings have a European influence.

Cheers,

Karen

Hi @KarenVChin,

Even I don't know much more about Shimla but I can share few link with you.

Thank you for your interest. 

Level 8

Wow @deepakjhic now is time to visit it 🙂 climate must be so awesome 😎 hope you had some nice time :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hi Deepak, it is very nice to see the pictures snapped by you at Shimla. I think now it is turn of Nainital for your next visit. Please try to plan to visit beautiful hills of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. Please inform me whenever you plan.

Thanks

Level 9

Next trip already confirmed dear. Very soon I'll be in Nainital.

@HsRawal

I've reached you via private message .

Level 8

@deepakjhic super travelogue 👍👍👍 also pics are awesome

Level 8

@deepakjhic now I'm​ seen whole Simla through your photos 🙃🙃😬 now I'm cancelling my ticket 🤑🤑

Level 9

@iiayannii wrote:

@deepakjhic now I'm​ seen whole Simla through your photos 🙃🙃😬 now I'm cancelling my ticket 🤑🤑

Hehe @ayann do not cancel your tickets. Shimla is/was my dream city since my childhood.