PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ambedkar Park - Lucknow

Me with my friendsMe with my friends

I recently visited Ambedkar park in Lucknow. Spread over around 108 acres of land, and inaugurated in 2008. I was awestruck by its beauty and grandness. Sharing a few glimpse of the same.

Overwhelmingly huge!!!Overwhelmingly huge!!!

One of the many fort/palace inside the parkOne of the many fort/palace inside the park

It is public park cum memorial.
The park honors the lives and memories of Jyotirao Phule, Birsa Munda, Shahuji Maharaj, Bhimrao Ambedkar, Kashi Ram and all those who've devoted their life for humanity, equality and social justice.

Clicked from terraceClicked from terrace

Top viewTop view

Top viewTop view

It is made of red stand stone. It has intricate carvings in it. There are various stupa in it.

One of the many highlights/plus of this place is that it is not crowded. There is certain type of calm in this place which calms you down and you experience bliss.

2 - 3 bollywood movies are also shot here.

Stamb aka pillarStamb aka pillar

This place is very clean and well kept. Do visit here once.

(P.S - Excuse me for my photography skills, I am an amateur!!!

Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
30 comments
Level 7

Re: Ambedkar Park - Lucknow

Thank you so much for sharing lovely pictures of my Lucknow. Your pictures inspire me to visit this park, I'll definitely there in my next India visit. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @PriyankaU

After Loo review another great post from you,  now waiting for your hattrick 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

@SanjeevMalik You definitely should visit, it's a beautiful place.

Level 9

@KashifMisidia Thank you Kashif Saab, next post coming soon 😀

Level 10

@PriyankaU
Thanks a lot pinki 🙂 . i add this my future tour list in india 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Nice post @PriyankaU

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

Spoiler

What a discovery, this place is magnificent and real large. @PriyankaU thanks for sharing!

Your photos are cool. Why is the place wet? Is that on purpose. Did you take 360° photos. And does it have wheelchair access?

Level 9

@MahabubMunna Just give me a call, whenever you come to India 🙂

Level 9

@EmekaUlor It was raining that day. I am sorry this place is not accessible. India has a very long road to travel for being accessible.