Level 10

Albania πŸ‡¦πŸ‡±

Albania πŸ‡¦πŸ‡± interesting to visitIMG_20180902_084914_1.jpg

IMG_20180903_190006.jpg

DhΓ«rmi, Albania
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Albania πŸ‡¦πŸ‡±

@vjollcad thanks for the photos! Why don't you tell us a little bit more about the country?

I ❀️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

I think it's a very lovely place to visit, thank you @vjollcad for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AbdullahAM,

I've never been to Albania, but I know that it has some great spots for scuba diving. Would you mind adding a bit more details to your great photos? Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. If you ever need some inspiration, I recommend checking this post, which will help you create more engaging photo posts. πŸ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @vjollcad

I have removed the Albanian language tag from your post because your post is not written in the Albanian language. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!