Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Akshardham, Delhi

Connect Moderator

@U-royFelixA @WaweruM @DiAnaUS

@AradhanaB @iyudhi

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NareshDarji Nice architecture man, thanks for sharing with us. The place is very  beautiful. 

Level 9

Hello my dear @NareshDarji I'm here without your invitation. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome & Beautiful place here.

i hope will be there in 23rd July. @NareshDarji @Prdeep @deepak_bhalla @ProfArunCM All of you can also join us in a meetup.

for more information check out my signature line.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Thanks @deepakjhic join us

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji, I am planning to visit coming week end, thanks.

@deepakjhic

@HelloSamsonR

@Prdeep

@Prdeep

@NareshDarji wrote:

Swaminarayan Akshardham

The Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the blessings of HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj of the Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) and the colossal devotional efforts of 11,000 artisans and thousands of BAPS volunteers. Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple, the complex was inaugurated on 6 November, 2005.

A traditional mandir (temple) dedicated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan that reflects the beauty and spirituality of India’s ancient art, culture, and architecture.

Swaminarayan Akshardham at New Delhi explores Hinduism’s values and traditions through a variety of media, from a large format film to a multimedia water show. . What is shared is an informative and inspiring journey through an ancient culture’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of all humans. So, depending on each visitor’s time, interests, and personal quest, their Akshardham experience becomes unique to them.

AkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAbhisek MandapAbhisek MandapExhibitionExhibitionGardenGardenAsia's  #1 WatershowAsia's #1 Watershow

more info about Akshardham Temple please visit : www.akshardham.com

Connect Moderator

I see this meetup RSVP but dear

Delhi bahut dur he😉

Level 9

@NareshDarji Itna bhi door nahi hai bhai jitna aapne soch liya hai.

Ok I'm requesting you to plz join us in that meet.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I visited this place few years ago . The light and water show I my favourite movement. 

@NareshDarji