Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Agodi Gardens

Agodi Gardens

Agodi Gardens

Parliament Rd, Mokola Hill, Ibadan, Nigeria

July 10, 2019 @ 12:00 (WAT)

This will be the 2nd Local Guide Meet up in Ibadan after the first one some years ago. It will be a meeting up to connect all Local Guides in Ibadan and also an avenue to educate new local guides. The Meet Up will take place in the most beautiful and famous Garden in Ibadan with lots of various events such as: Map editing Reviews Adding of Places Adding of Pictures Networking and so on. It shall be a big oppourtuny to re- position Ibadan on the map and to also bring the city to lime light.

RSVP here

Parliament Rd, Mokola Hill, Ibadan, Nigeria
9 comments
Level 3

Re: Agodi Gardens

This is much needed we will agree that Ibadan is quite lagging in road visibility on the map. We can help improve this

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Dodomi,

Good luck for the 2nd Local Guide Meet up in Ibadan! I hope it will be a great event with many attendees and a lot of fun! Please don't forget to share with everyone a recap afterwards! 

Cheers,

Katya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you very much

Should I look forward to seeing you there? 

Level 2

Timely event. Attendance will be worth it

Connect Moderator

Hi @Dodomi this is very timely.

How I wish it is scheduled during weekends I will have come.

I was part of the first meet up.

I wish you a successful meet. 

Looking forward to read your recap.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Hi @Dodomi 

Nice meet up plan 👍but could pull more attendees if scheduled on weekend. Very beautiful gathering point you choose. Agodi Park  is one of my favourite place anytime I visit Ibadan. Thanks for sharing and waiting to see beautiful recap. 

Level 2

Level 6

It was a nice meet up... looking forward to more

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sarahalex,

It would be great if you share the recap of the Meet-up. Here you can more information about: How do I write a great meet-up recap?

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!