Did you mean: 
Level 8

Accommodation Near Golden Temple

IMG-20181022-WA0013.jpg

Amritsar, Punjab, India
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Accommodation Near Golden Temple

Is this a Sarai in Golden Temple area? I think it is run by the gurudwara authorities.

Level 8

Yess u are right Mr. @Tushar18  it's near The Golden Temple and Run by Gurudwara Authorities, But it's not free of Cost. 

Thank U

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Nitishkumarz8,

It looks like a really nice hotel. Did you stay there yourself?

I'm letting you know that I have relabelled your post to Travel. Your post about the hotel seems to take on the topic of travelling so it makes a better fit there. To know more about the Local Stories label and what we use it for, feel free to read Welcome to the Local Stories board.

It would be nice if you could tell us a bit more about this Golden Temple and your trip to go and see it. I would love to see some photos of that too if you have any. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Helllo Mr. @MortenSI it's a hotel and i didn't stay here for Experiencing it, because am Local Resident of Amritsar The Holy City. Am sharing some of the Beauty and Culture of My city, And i already Uploaded the Images of Golden Temple, Thanks for Advising me for Correct tagging. Thank u again

It must be exciting living close to these great historical attractions @Nitishkumarz8. I just saw your post about the Golden Temple now, and it's a beautiful structure! 

I hope I get to see it some day. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes Mr. @MortenSI  am the Lucky one  . In future if u Visit India, In Punjab State, City Amritsar, Contact me before 2 Days, Am Happy to Guide you and Showing our Culture and Old Monuments, thank you for making interest after , Seeing my post

Thank you very much for the offer @Nitishkumarz8, it's nice to know that Local Guides around the worlds are ready to help.

Level 8

Yes Mr. @MortenSI we are Always here to Help to Everyone , Specially Tourist from other States or Around the world. People Visit here to see the Beauty of The Golden Temple.

I could imagine it being an unforgettable experience @Nitishkumarz8

Can you recommend other great sites to see for tourists visiting for the first time?