TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Accessible Brooklyn, New York

Most helpful and useful Accessible in Brooklyn New York,inspiring meet up @TraciC all the best,Thank you for sharing with us...

Connect Moderator

Wow @Anonymous Thank you for joining us on this Worldwide Accesibility Walk #WAW and of course inspired by you. 

I didn't get you clearly regarding the theme but we are all allowed to choose the pattern best for our communities. As long as we are adding information to the map and also enlightening people about accessibility.

Level 9

@VBenedict if i am in NY we will join together 🙂

Level 10

@TraciC December in Bangladesh mount of Victory . so we plan  add this type of light reflating Sticker   in front of commercial Building  .

already take permission from Govt authority . our slogan " Victory mount let's  make free movement for all " 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Wonderful @TraciC, I'm sure you will do the best 🙂
last Saturday I have hosted my November Accessibility walk and captured many accessibility entrances photos. 
also planning to host one in December.

November Accessibility walk photosNovember Accessibility walk photos

All the best 👍

Level 6

How to get googler badge? I want that.. I'm d only local guide in my town.

The Champ
Level 8

Thank you @OSAMA my beautiful Cyber Friend and fellow LG if it had not been for you tagging me I would not have known...

I never receive these important Announcements and Events Notifications. 

Level 8

@EmekaUlor  are you in New York as we speak?

Connect Moderator

Googler

Hi @VBenedict. This isn't an announcement, as those are limited to the announcements area which you have to follow to see them appear on your homepage.

This is a post in the meet-up section and we don't currently alert people to meet-ups in their areas; but would love to see a post in the Idea Exchange around this! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.