FenilD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: About level 6 benifit

You what i didn't even realise there were ANY perks.. i  just enjoy providing a bit of a service, which does have some use - AND, with regard to the images, you get an image count almost daily.. maybe I'm easily pleased, maybe its a nerd thing - but while my friends are impressed by my current 1.3M views, i and I'm sure many of you out there reading this will be thinking "is that all" - so you have a paradox of appreciation - but if there are perks - bring them on

@Methusalah wrote:

I was curious about about the perks so I start searching I am lv 5 about to be 6 with 100 more points lol. Look Google gives perks but there is no need to get upset about it. I had a friend who deleted photos before Google approved the he got mad and quiet being a guide because he went down 80 point look it is easy to get points post a bunch of pics answer some questions and bam your praticly rank 5 so don't give up

Level 8

I am sorry to hear you didn't get the benefits you were hoping for. Honestly I am on your side google shouldn't have removed the Google drive award. 

I received the drive award in December '14 so I was lucky but it is about to come to an end for me as well. Guess I was lucky to be an early adopter. I think google will announce new rewards soon but they will probably start level 6 and above so keep pushing forward I guess.

Level 7

Helpful

Level 6

Hello Paul. I've been doing this for a while. I know the program is supposed to help the community and make information more accurate, but I think a lot of people have a valid reason to be upset. We signed up with the promise of these cool perks & suddenly they're gone & all we get is stars. 

Imagine you signed up to work for Google with a promise that you would be evaluated for a raise or promotion yearly. 2 years pass & suddenly that's not a thing. I'm sure you'd be upset to. Now while I know you're not the one who makes the decisions it would be wise to tell the higher ups about this outrage. A company must keep its consumers happy. You wouldn't want all these people to say "screw Google" & get an iPhone would you? 

I will continue to contribute but I would like to see this problem resolved. 

Thank you.

Level 7

Keep contributing! 

Level 5

Beautifully said

Connect Moderator

Hi @Hiddencyberkey just for clarity I don't work for Google. I'm just a LG like you. I help out here on Connect because I'm happy to contribute.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Yup. Same issue here. Just got level 6... no reward. Kind of sneaky of Google. I'm done too. This is stupid, frankly. 

Level 7

Sai in parte hai ragione ma motivare con qualche carota non fa male...qualche regalino fa sempre piacere no???ma io lo faccio per passione comque...

Level 7

Yeah it's great