Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievement

Thank you so much, dear @Shrut19 ,

So eagerly waiting to meet you all on our Virtual Meet up day...

Regards with Holi Greetings!

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievement

@Praniketmore Super delighted to celebrate our fellow Local Guides' achievements! Count me in on Mar 30th 7pm IST. Looking forward to learning from the guest honorees!

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Thank you sir @ModNomad  for your interest on that day,

sir. We also need your opinions.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

धन्यवाद @Praniketmore  🙏 इस virtual session को शुरू करने के लिए  , @TravellerG sir @ajitthite  Daa se mai parichit hun. @Shrut19  ji se milne ka अनुभव नया  होगा. . Both are very good in nature as well as they are Heros of this Connect. I learned  so many  things for @TravellerG   but due to time  time limit I never meet him virtually This was my first experience with all of them . I am also really very excited to meet @Tushar_Suradkar . 

Please  send reminder @Praniketmore  before session  I will join Definitely. 

🙏🙏👍🙏 I Congratulate both You and @ShubhamWaman  for organising this Virtual meet up. 

जय सिया राम🙏🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words and nice compliments , my dear @RaviSharma111 ... We are also proud of you!

I'm sure, alongwith me, our team @ajitthite @Tushar_Suradkar @Shrut19 and many others will be very happy to see you over the virtual meeting...

Hope to see you on this Saturday...

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank yo so much @RaviSharma111 .

We'll remind you before to the the beginning of the session.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 8

It's a great opportunity to learn from them @Praniketmore .

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

Dear @RaviSharma111 ji &  @ShifaAymal Ji,

kindly join virtual meetup at 7 pm.

Link : https://meet.google.com/nmc-vfxw-spr

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram