KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: A traditional dish from Pakistan : Balochi Tikka

Thanks @UchechukwuEnem yes you can try this in your city.  The recipe is very easy. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@Mehrankhan yes sure and soon inshallah

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Yes @FazeelUsmani Bhai ,  this taste is bit different from Hyderabadi style, Hyderabadi foods like biryani and qorma are very different and i can say little bit less spicy. But you can try this at your home, by yourself. So you can surely receive  master cheff 's badge from your family 🙂 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KashifMisidia.

Thank you for sharing with us. The dish looks really appetizing, I really hope one day to be able to taste it in an authentic restaurant in Pakistan.

For the moment, I will have to take notes from your post to try making it myself, hopefully I will gather enough ingredients.

With the spirit of seafood and especially fish, I would also like to share my recent dinner, hotpot with seafood, which have battered and fried fish, shrimp with other delicacies. 

source: my most recent dinner.source: my most recent dinner.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

I am so hungry right now! @KashifMisidia 👏

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

Your Balochi Tikka looks delicious @KashifMisidia

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much thushy @IlankovanT  , I will be happy if you can taste it, and will be more happy if you will make it by your own 😊  ,  I m waiting for your weekend  🙂  don't forget to send me picture of Balochi Tikka in ceylon style 🙂

Connect Moderator

A big Shukriya (thanks) to you @sonnyNg that you like my post,

And yes You can cook it with any meat, chicken or fish, and all ingredients you can find easily , but may be It will only cost you a little hurdle to find the best "Garam masala"  in town which even you can find in any Pakistani, Indian or Bangladesh store.

I hope soon you can taste that home made spicy baluchi Tikka  🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @BeatrizAguilar sorry for late reply , if you are still feeling hungry  you can cook it in 15 to 20 minutes 😋

And thanks for your like and comment . 

Connect Moderator

@AbdullahAM yes brother the taste is really awesome . Try this once. 

But don't forget raita and naan, you can get very easily in your city 😊