IMG_20190214_204437915.jpg

------------
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Amman, Jordan
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A photo from a new library accessories I've added to the map. In my village

I am guessing these were for valentines day @OSAMA_ what was the shop? Did you buy anything?

Level 10

Rif.: A photo from a new library accessories I've added to the map. In my village

Hello.  Great post and congratulations for the photos very very nice.  Have a nice day. 

Google Vendor

Hi @OSAMA_,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Is this a shop you go often? 

You can share a review and photos of this place on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

I suggest you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

I did add this place week ago, now it is created on Map 😎

Osama Zaina
Level 9

You are right Sir. This is a Library  accessories. I did not buy. I've added to Map.😎

Osama Zaina
Level 9

Rif.: A photo from a new library accessories I've added to the map. In my village

thanks my Friend

Osama Zaina
Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @OSAMA_.  Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!