SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A day dedicated to Local Guides Program

Thanks for your kind comments, @Saravanakanth Sir. I learned many things from you all and I feel lucky that I met you in person. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

It was a pleasure meeting you, @TravellerG Sir. I felt very much comfortable during the meetup because of your amazing hospitality. And thank you so much for guiding me. See you soon, Sir.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks, Lucio. Below 360 photo is taken in my recent visit to a restaurant.R0010336_20190209181315.JPG

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot for your kind words, @MohanVee. It was great meeting you. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you very much, @VETRIVEL  bro.

Vellore Local Guides
Google Vendor

You are welcome @SalmaanN. Hope you organize more successful Meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

dear @SalmaanN - you all made the meet-up great; it was a God's decision. Thanks for your kind words.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me