Hallo LG"s

20240409_164048~2.jpg

Ein letztes Mal für dieses  Jahr. 

Die wunderschönen  Tulpen.

Unendlich viele Farben und Formen. 

Bis dann...

Level 8

Re: Frühling 4

@Calla57  Well done because those tulips have to be photographed at the spring right time and you did it.

Level 9

Rosen

Meine Rosenblüte vom letzten Jahr 

1000003835.jpg

Es dauert noch bis Juni oder Juli bis sie wieder so schön blühen 

Level 9

Betreff: Rosen

@TravellerG 

Wie gewünscht, fast hätte ich es wieder vergessen 😊

Level 9

Re: Rosen

@Annaelisa 

1000136775.jpg

 #1 Caption :My living room Rose plants. 

Level 9

@RosyKohli 

So schön, Rose sind immer eine Freude und wenn sie bei mir endlich blühen habe ich bis zum Herbst immer neue Blüten 

Level 10

Hello @AnnaelisaRoses are beautiful always whether in full bloom or as buds.

Signature Image
Google Moderator

Hi @Annaelisa,

Thank you for sharing! I will merge your post to an ongoing thread called - A World Of Flowers - The Local Guides Garden 2023, where Local Guides share their interest in flowers and other plants. 

Feel free to join the ongoing discussion there with the other Local Guides. To learn more about the community  I recommend you read this article Your guide to Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Frühling 4

Hi @Calla57,

Thank you for sharing! I will merge your posts to an ongoing thread called - A World Of Flowers - The Local Guides Garden 2023, where Local Guides share their interest in flowers and other plants. 

Feel free to join the ongoing discussion there with the other Local Guides. To learn more about the community  I recommend you read this article Your guide to Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Betreff: A World Of Flowers - The Local Guides Garden 2023

Hallo LG's

Hallo Blumen  Freunde, Man  benötigt  nicht  viel  Platz  um Blumen  um  sich zu haben.Man benötigt nicht viel Platz um Blumen um sich zu haben.