this is great @StephenAbraham

i wish every one happy celebration...

happy new year @BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 @NirajBhusal @RupendraNeupane @DrShaunak

kind regards 

sagir..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Re: A Thousand New Year Greetings - April 13-15, 2018

Wishing you all of you very Happy new Year @StephenAbraham @IlankovanT @Anjan1 @Sariga @FuvadShah

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@Badruddeen  When are you celebrating the new year? Why don't you join me to celebrate? It is 45 minutes flight.

Thanks for the wishes....

Level 10

@Anjan1 Thanks for the wishes...

Level 8

True my friend,

But due to circumstances right now I am not able to make it. I'd love to though. 😀

Thanks Anu. 

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@Badruddeen  When are you celebrating the new year? Why don't you join me to celebrate? It is 45 minutes flight.

Thanks for the wishes....

Level 9

You must put your photo along with it as to show the costume 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Very nice post brother @StephenAbraham we are also celebrate April 14 pahela baishakh also called pohela boishakh in Bangladesh thanks for sharing with us.

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Wishing you all of you very Happy new Year @StephenAbraham @IlankovanT @Anjan1 @Sariga @FuvadShah

@NareshDarji Thank you and wish you the same 🙂

Level 10

@StephenAbraham Good greetings for the nice write up about the upcoming new year of different parts of the world. But amidst all this, you have missed mentioning the new year of West Bengal (Poila Boisakh, 14th April) one of the richest cultural state of India. 

On the very first day of Boisakh ( first month of Bengali year), Bengal just turns up to a different mood altogether. All Bengali men dress up with traditional Dhoti, Punjabi, Kurta and women in Sari to celebrate the day. Then there is the traditional food of Bengal to feast and Rabindra Sangeet ( songs of Noble laureate Rabindranath Tagore) to complete the celebration.

@IlankovanT @Badruddeen 

Vivekananda Pradhan
Level 10

@Anjan1 thanks for mentioning.

Vivekananda Pradhan