MegS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A Dinosaur So Well Preserved It Looks Like a Statue

@MahabubMunna Will you bring the dinosaur to Summit17 😂😁😁.

Connect Moderator

It's great article @MegS thanks for sharing this with us.

@

@MegS wrote:

"Borealopelta, discovered accidentally by Canadian miners, is one of the most spectacular fossil finds of all time... It’s an animal so well preserved that its skeleton can’t be seen for the skin and soft tissues that still cover it.” An incredible discovery, especially since it’s 110 million years old!

bdcbe049d

Caption: drawing of an Borealopelta. Image credit: Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology.

After it was delivered to the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Alberta, it took “7,000 hours over 5.5 years” to assemble. Astounding.

lead_960

Caption: photograph of the Borealopelta fossil.

Read the full article on The Atlantic.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR maybe if LG team . manage a privet jet air bus . because public airbus if i bring people afraid .:) 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna Let's call travel agent to book First Class both of us 😂😂😂. We tell them we want to bring a dinosaur to San Francisco 😂😂😂😂.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HelloSamsonR change the dinosaur for me for Summit2017 please Hahahahaha

Level 9

After coming to local guides connect forum, I have not only created friends but increased my knowledge about the continents,  several famous places, cultures, history, upcoming additional features etc. My skill power has reached to a high level because of my involvement and engagement in different Google forums. Thank you very much for sharing different articles on each week. Keep sharing and we will be rocking on this forum😍 @MegS

Bk gajendra
Level 7

Really informative article @MegS

thanks for sharing. You should read this @redwanR @Md-Monir 

Level 7

Very good

Level 9

You are very humble @MahabubMunna

👌👍😁😊😁

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@OSAMA @MahmudPolash @HelloSamsonR actually some time i  give my dinosaur to other people for take selfi or take picture . for  branding   nothing else 😛 

Level 9

Before make sure to have the special Diansoure Visa @MahabubMunna , with Photo requirements it's not easy 😁😁😁

@HelloSamsonR@ , @nando76

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@HelloSamsonR maybe if LG team . manage a privet jet air bus . because public airbus if i bring people afraid .:)