IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 85 Feet statue of LORD SHIVA!

Hi dear LG @IshantHP_ig, Thanks for your warm welcome to your home town; as rightly expressed by other LGs, God willingly, we will make a plan to visit Himalayas.

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: 85 Feet statue of LORD SHIVA!

Yes, dear LG @IshantHP_ig, I have gone through many of your posts; and hence written, earlier that I like your posts and requested you to tag me in your future posts.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me