crissibeth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: One of the most affordable phones with great photography tools

Hi @bankoledada,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! I wanted to let you know that I moved your post to this relevant conversation where you can join other Local Guides interested in the same topic, and read some helpful tips.

I also wanted to remind you that creating a post to suggest a specific brand or device could be considered promotion, which is not allowed on Connect by the Local Guides Terms and Conditions.

Lastly, I can confirm what @ErmesT kindly suggested about contributing on Maps with content which is helpful for other people, according to our Community policy and our Maps User Contributed Content Policy.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: One of the most affordable phones with great photography tools

Its interesting to know being helpful and sharing an experience is considered a promotion

I have not shared any link or promoted asked anyone to buy a specific product. I only shared my experience with a product which isn't google 

I shared an experience that has attracted a user who could benefit from this.

I am hardly on this platform and was excited to share this experience - i guess that is the end of that.

The love i feel here is really keeping me away and i wish you all the best with your platform.

If you want i can delete my post and anything else you want me to. Am sure if i advertised a google phone, that wont be deemed a promotion,

Its amazing I feel this platform is becoming less human and about what benefits we can keep away from one another.

I do apologise for trying to help and will keep my good phone to myself.

Regards

Level 8

Bls: 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone

@crissibeth terima kasih atas masukannya.

Level 7

HOW TO START PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MOBILE???

ITS VERY SIMPLE TO START PHOTOGRAPHY ON MOBILE, ITS SIMPLE AND LESS COSTLY COMPARE TO CAMERA,

YOU NEED ANY SMARTPHONE WHICH HAVE GOOD CAMERA AND ONE PHOTO EDITING APPLICATION, THATS IT.

capture A PHOTO OF ANY FAVOURITE PLACE AND EDIT THEM AND JUST POST IT ,start DO posting IS FIRST STAPE OG MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY. THATS IT FOR THIS POST .SEE YOU SOON IN NEXT ONE 

pravin jola
Level 6

Re: HOW TO START PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MOBILE???

I love this

Former Google Contributor

Re: HOW TO START PHOTOGRAPHY WITH MOBILE???

Hello @pravin_jola and welcome to Connect!

I’m going to merge your post to the 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone thread where you can find a lot of useful tricks for great mobile photography!

Here's what's going on from us and fellow Local Guides this month and we hope you enjoy your new badge for our 5th Anniversary. You can also post on our monthly  Introduce Yourself - July 2021 topic, where you can meet the other folks! Make sure to check out Your Guide to Connect, where you will find great tips, get familiar with the topics on the forum, and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone

Very nice 👌😆 @crissibeth