RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

5000 Kudos Badge

Hello everyone,

Today is a very remarkable and memorable day for me that i have achived the 5000 Kudos badge. It was not easy for me as i am a banker and passing a very busy day in office in late. Again i have wife and daughter so they deserve a family time from me. Despite all this i am a Google lover. in this long way of being GLG i have go through many situation.

In this post  i just love to share about giving kudos issue.

I know when i got a kudos from any person how happy i do feel. So, I believe that all my 5000+ kudos makes people happy and smile. Indeed its a good thing. some GLG report that some may giving kudos for gaining a badge only or take it as a challenge to get the 5000 kudos giving badge. I think  it is not bad for local guide community. praising some one is not bad. may be that is not serving its purpose but that is serving the bigger issue. If we can energized younger GLG they may contribute something very important to map. Even a single tiny information may rescue people from even death. Such an information about a Hospital with emergency support for accident patient.

Love to have more badge from local guide project and like to thanks all the good soul those are en light me with GLG community.

@HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA, @BishowvijayaP, @Johnny, @NareshDarji, @LucioV, @AkmalB, @ermest, @MedRidaZ, @NarenChandra, @SalmaanN, @deepakjhic

5000 Kudos Badge5000 Kudos Badge5000+ Kudos given5000+ Kudos given

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: 5000 Kudos Badge

First of all congratulations for your achievement and badge .

Second. You wrote beautiful words about the badges and achievements. Yes some thoughts that its just to earning badges 

But you are a super supporter of the fellow local guides. 

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us @RonneBD.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Wow @RonneBD This is a super and great Achievement. Congratulations and well done you are a real and true supporter of great contents for this wonderful community. Well done !!!!

Level 10

@RonneBD Many many congratulations, you have potential even to contribute more, best wishes. 

@HelloSamsonR

@RonneBD wrote:

Hello everyone,

Today is a very remarkable and memorable day for me that i have achived the 5000 Kudos badge. It was not easy for me as i am a banker and passing a very busy day in office in late. Again i have wife and daughter so they deserve a family time from me. Despite all this i am a Google lover. in this long way of being GLG i have go through many situation.

In this post  i just love to share about giving kudos issue.

I know when i got a kudos from any person how happy i do feel. So, I believe that all my 5000+ kudos makes people happy and smile. Indeed its a good thing. some GLG report that some may giving kudos for gaining a badge only or take it as a challenge to get the 5000 kudos giving badge. I think  it is not bad for local guide community. praising some one is not bad. may be that is not serving its purpose but that is serving the bigger issue. If we can energized younger GLG they may contribute something very important to map. Even a single tiny information may rescue people from even death. Such an information about a Hospital with emergency support for accident patient.

Love to have more badge from local guide project and like to thanks all the good soul those are en light me with GLG community.

@HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA, @BishowvijayaP@, @johnny, @NareshDarji, @LucioV@, @AkmalB, @ErmesT, @MedRidaZ, @NarenChandra, @SalmaanN, @deepakjhic

5000 Kudos Badge5000 Kudos Badge5000+ Kudos given5000+ Kudos given

Level 10
Solution

First of all congratulations for your achievement and badge .

Second. You wrote beautiful words about the badges and achievements. Yes some thoughts that its just to earning badges 

But you are a super supporter of the fellow local guides. 

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us @RonneBD.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning!

Congratulations, @RonneBD!

That is such a wonderful job and wonderful achievement that you have done.

Good luck for you and keep contributing!

Greetings from LG Bandung, Indonesia

Level 10

@RonneB Your patience and trust took you this stage.

Follow me here.....
Level 10

Congratulations! Brother @RonneBD for achieving 5000 gave kudos badge.

Level 10

Congrats! Keep up the great work! 

Connect Moderator

@RonneBD Congratulations!! for this achievement.. 

Its really a good work.  But its not a good job when somebody earn it in a few days.  

Keep it up...

Happy Guiding!!!!