Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 5 tips to consider when styling food

Wow @Xpipa76, those plates are so beautiful... wish to have my lunch like that now, especially at this time almost going to lunch break 😋.

Since you are new here on Connect let me welcome you and give you some starting tips: you can take a look at the 14 helpful tips for using Connect to understand how to use Connect, and this article to understand What are Connect topics. If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

You could also introduce yourself to the community and the other Local Guides by writing something about you here: Introduce Yourself February 2020.

Do you live in Milan? We have quite some Italian Local Guides in our community and they are quite active here on Connect.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 5

Oh wow ! I didn’t even think about blurring the background. Yess I will try that way this weekend. Thank you !  

Level 5

Very nice.  Detailed. And the natural light on that bagel is life !!  Great picture “ claps “ 

Level 8

Hi Luigi,

no i live in Fabriano, Marche region. But for work i'll be a lot of time in Milan and Varese area. 

Ciao

P.

Level 9

Rif.: 5 tips to consider when styling food

Buongiorno. La trovo molto interessante i suggerimenti per i metodi di seguire penso che il bello di scattare foto e proprio le impronta, ogni uno di noi ha una visione diverso di vedere quello che la circonda, la foto e quello che noi vogliamo vedere. Grazie per la vostra informazione e suggerimenti devono essere tutti in grado di capire e usare così come detto da lei. 

Former Google Contributor

Rif.: 5 tips to consider when styling food

Ciao @Tito1,

Sono molto contento che tu trovi utile questo articolo! Da quando ho iniziato a seguire questi suggerimenti anche le mie foto sono molto migliorate. Puoi trovare tanti altri consigli nella nostra sezione Fotografie.

Ricorda che puoi taggare i destinatari dei tuoi messaggi mettendo la chiocciola davanti al loro nome, come ho appena fatto io all'inizio di questa risposta. In questo modo la persona riceve una notifica e può essere sicura che stai parlando con lei. 🙂

Buona giornata!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Those are all excellent tips. Looking back on things, early on in my Local Guides days, I realize now that for me getting lucky was part of it too. What caught my eye with this meal were the edible flower petals on top. I was just trying to capture that but now I

4BAD4E6C-7243-4127-ABF2-B419C30564DC.jpeg

realize that there was fantastic natural lighting, etc.!

Level 7

Screenshot_20200228-113940.png

 I definitely agree that natural light is so much better, even in a darkened pub. If I had used flash the photo would not have worked with the color changes inherent in flash photography. Also, the view of the blue sky and the blue building would not have been the same due to the light reflecting off of the glass.

Level 7

 Here it is without the Google  Maps verbiage.

Screenshot_20200228-113936.png

Level 5

Beautiful placement. Simple and elegant