slamsmart's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

5 Place Marine Conservation Management in Local and Sustainable Community-Based Coastal Areas

5 Place Marine Conservation Management in Local and Sustainable Community-Based Coastal Areas Which Have to Visited

Hello Local Guide World..My Name is Slamet Abdullah..You can call me slam.My nick name is slamsmart. I am Indonesian Local Guide. I live in Kepanjen, Malang,  Indonesia. I want sharing to you about marine conservation and the impact of the place. 

The territory of Indonesia consists mainly of the oceans, which is about 70% of the total area of ​​Indonesia as a whole. So the potential for the development of the marine area are needed. So,That’s important for marine conservation management in local and sustainable community-based coastal areas, with the development of conservation areas, it is expected to have an impact on the economy of local communities and fishermen.

The following are some examples of places resulting from the development of coastal seas in the East Java region of Indonesia that I have visited.

Bangsring Underwater,Banyuwangi,IndonesiaBangsring Underwater,Banyuwangi,Indonesia

• Clungup Mangrove Conservation (CMC) Tiga Warna, Malang, Indonesia (https://goo.gl/maps/tzbuRswHAbhSgndi8 )
  • -> You can enjoy 3 beach in one day (Gatra Beach, Clungup and Tiga Warna Beach). The icon in this place is a Clungup Mangrove Conservation. 

Clungup Mangrove Conservation Malang IndonesiaClungup Mangrove Conservation Malang Indonesia

Mangrove Conservation CengkrongMangrove Conservation Cengkrong

Omah Iwak BadherbankOmah Iwak Badherbank

Bowele BeachBowele Beach

East Java, Indonesia
21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 5 Place Marine Conservation Management in Local and Sustainable Community-Based Coastal Areas

What sort of conservation activities are happening in these areas @slamsmart ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: 5 Place Marine Conservation Management in Local and Sustainable Community-Based Coastal Areas

Hello @slamsmart,

Welcome to Connect!

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters.

I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

You seem to be new on Connect so, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - June 2019.

PS: I will move your post to the Travel section on Connect, as it fits better there. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Level 7

Most conservation activites are coral reef rehabilitation such as create a fish apartment from coral reef partition. 

Other that mangrove rehabilitation and create attravtive spot for tourism. @PaulPavlinovich 

Connect Moderator

Level 7

You are welcome @PaulPavlinovich 

Many more place in Indonesia like that.. And amazing because local society can manage this from zero to big things. 

Connect Moderator

That is how community ideas work @slamsmart from little things, big things grow.

Level 7

yess I agree with you Sir @PaulPavlinovich.. Nice to see you. 

I hope We can meet at another time. 

Level 9

Terimakasih , semakin menambah pengetahuan tentang konservasi ikan....jadi penbelajaran yang menyenangkan.