KARAKKAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

40°C to 10°C Dakka Mountain

Jeddah is tooooooooo hot now, I need a change and I want to escape from this hot. Yes, I escaped from jeddah to Taif (But I should come back 😐) from 40°C to 10°C cool. It's okay I love Jeddah if tooo hot tooo.

Top of the Jabal Dakkah  @ Taif , Saudi ArabiaTop of the Jabal Dakkah @ Taif , Saudi Arabia

@Jabal Dakkah Taif Saudi Arabia by Karakkam@Jabal Dakkah Taif Saudi Arabia by Karakkam

#Let'sGuide for the better future 🙂

A Level 7 Local Guide | Graphic Designer | Traveler | YouTuber | Photographer | Videographer | Artist | My Profile |  Introduce Yourself - March 2020 I'm Here |                                  Join with me VIRTUAL Meet-up  

Taif Saudi Arabia
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 40°C to 10°C Dakka Mountain

@KARAKKAM that's extremely change in temperature. I hope you are doing well after? 

Level 10

In my opinion Taif is the best place to visit and escape from the scorching summer conditions in Saudi Arabia, I hope you are enjoying your stay at Taif (Hill station of Saudi Arabia) @KARAKKAM  

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive
Level 7

Im living in Jeddah so its easy to reach at Taif, That is why I selected Taif and here many other places like Abha, khamees Mushyth, these also the best place for enjoy the camping and exploit the cool nature. 🙂

Still I'm happy here in Jeddah 🙄 😓 

Thanks both @fasi6083 @Sophia_Cambodia 

A Level 7 Local Guide | Graphic Designer | Traveler | YouTuber | Photographer | Videographer | Artist | My Profile |  Introduce Yourself - March 2020 I'm Here |                                  Join with me VIRTUAL Meet-up  

Connect Moderator

Hello @KARAKKAM 

40°C in the day but what is it at night?  Very cold I think!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

@AdamGT jedah, it's hot at night also