NithinNambiar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

360 Gadget

Hey Guys,

Which is best gadget (photo quality) to take 360 degree. 

Looking for your suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.

Nithin

New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: 360 Gadget

@NithinNambiar Hi dear! Do you have read this useful page of Street View ?  Here there is a list of cameras ready to be used directly on the SV app! 

There are also so many in the market now as this wonderful Mi Sphere Camera, more affordable and great quality! (you can save the photos in Google Photo and then easily import in Google Maps!).

However, I strongly suggest you take a look at the Street View section here on Local Guides Connect: Street View where you can find interesting ideas and informations!!

Bye,

David

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@NithinNambiar Hi dear! Do you have read this useful page of Street View ?  Here there is a list of cameras ready to be used directly on the SV app! 

There are also so many in the market now as this wonderful Mi Sphere Camera, more affordable and great quality! (you can save the photos in Google Photo and then easily import in Google Maps!).

However, I strongly suggest you take a look at the Street View section here on Local Guides Connect: Street View where you can find interesting ideas and informations!!

Bye,

David

Level 8

Thanks @davidhyno

Level 8

I use DSLR as it seems to yield better results than most of the 360 one shot cameras but takes more time as I need 12 shots to get full coverage.  That said, I have seen some very good and high quality results from the GoPro Fusion 360 cam.