Christy_Demoshan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

360 Degree Camera

Am looking for a good 360 camera for a normal range price, i need some suggestions and if possible link the price of the camera along with your comments you're about to leave

Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
4 comments
Level 10

Re: 360 Degree Camera

Hi @Christy_Demoshan LG v20 or HTC M 180 is best for 360 degree photos in normal prices

Level 9

@Christy_Demoshan I bought a Samsung Gear 360 on Amazon Prime day for like a hundred bucks and I have been loving it!  (The only thing is I think it is more beneficial if you have a Samsung phone).

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Connect Moderator

@Christy_Demoshan, I am going to move your post over to Photography to help get you more responses from 360 Degree Photographers.

Personally, many Local Guides own Ricoh Theta as Trusted Street View Photographers. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hi @Christy_Demoshan

Please check this new upcoming VRDL360 camera

VRDL360 is the first 360-degree virtual reality camera that combines 7K photo, 3K video, live streaming, and instant sharing.

@Christy_Demoshan wrote:

Am looking for a good 360 camera for a normal range price, i need some suggestions and if possible link the price of the camera along with your comments you're about to leave

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vrdl360-camera-redefine-your-vr-experience-video#/

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.