Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

30 DAYS STREAK EXERCISE CHALLENGE INVITATIONAL

UPDATE: DAY 7

Feb. 6, 2024

20240206_0358091-ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Today marks one week since the start of this perosnal challenge which we have all been invited to own and I believe as many that have taken up the challenge are steadily getting used to making a habit of exercise. Congratulations to us all

Never too late to join the train, Welcome aboard

UPDATE: Day 2

February 1, 2024

For all who have shown interest, and those who desire to develop a good habit of keeping healthy and doing it consistently, You are more than welcome to join this campaign.

Lets keep the momentum. @RiverDefender see you on your bike, @AnithaM @BudiFXW @Mikeinthefalls and @IamJoseFelixAranda  A kind reminder.

Sport invitation by mr freez.gif

This is an invitation to join in a 30 days fitness/ exercise challenge.

We all know the advantages of staying fit and keeping healthy. No doubt we sometimes make conscious decisions to keep up with a healthy lifestyle which would include keeping fit, but then withdraw at some point. This challenge is an attempt to motivate one another within this 30 days, with the intent to make exercise our permanent habit after the challenge.

How to participate

There is no specifics, just do any form of workout intentionally for 5 minutes minimum everyday. This could be stretching, jumping, rope skipping, pushups, pull-ups, squats, running, intentional walking, air punching, yoga, weight lifting anything or a combination of any or everything. If you break the streak, never mind just continue from where you stopped. 

When

IMG-20240118-WA0016-removebg-preview.png

This event will start from 31st January to 29th. February 2024

WHERE

You choose where to do your exercises. Both indoors and outdoors exercise are qualified.

We can share our successes and motivate each other in an optional telegram group on request.

See you in the fitness side of life.

Lagos, Nigeria
27 comments
Level 8

Re: 30 DAYS STREAK EXERCISE CHALLENGE INVITATIONAL

@MrFreez Yes,consistency is the key in fitness.I wish many people are going to join the 30 days streak exercise challenge.If I can I will tell you ,,,Let's do it.

Level 7

A great idea 💡 @MrFreez 

I'm in! 💪🏽 Looking forward to keeping motivated for the next month.

Level 10

I follow @Mikeinthefalls  and @Mikeinthefalls .

I am in, I prefer walking and riding bike.

Riding bike like my role model @RiverDefender who last year achieve near four thousands kilometers,

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Capaian-Bersepeda-2023/td-p/3701514

Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Terima kasih telah menandai saya Pak Bro @BudiFXW dalam balasan post @MrFreez 

Saya memang suka bersepeda. Rata-rata setiap hari menempuh 10 kilometer. Aktifitas saya sehari-hari seringkali kombinasi sepeda, jalan kaki untuk Patroli Sungai Ciliwung.

Terima kasih undangan untuk mengikuti tantangan Anda @MrFreez 

Melewati sungai Ciliwung yang kering. Foto oleh AdyMelewati sungai Ciliwung yang kering. Foto oleh Ady

Menyeberangi sungai Ciliwung di Kota BogorMenyeberangi sungai Ciliwung di Kota Bogor

Patroli Sungai Ciliwung di Kota BogorPatroli Sungai Ciliwung di Kota Bogor

Level 10

keep you updated then @IamJoseFelixAranda 

Level 10

i Might just buy myself a bike too @BudiFXW 

And yes I am a fitness enthusiast. 

I will keep you informed.

Level 10

Thank you my friend @Mikeinthefalls 

I look forward to seeing you around.

I will keep you updated

Level 10

Thank you for your interest in this campaign @RiverDefender . I like cycling too but I have not cycled in years. I think I will give it a try again. 

Level 8

Great Idea @MrFreez . I am in. Do we have to share our results or what we did on daily or just at the last day of the challenge ?

Anitha Muthu