AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Hello @DoriyaKiz,

I do have a great time while in Singapore, non-stop eating and snacking of course when you travel to Asia and I also had boba tea with Malaka sugar, and I'm speechless! Never had something like that before. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @Shirley,

Yes, Let's hope we can really meet-up and do some food crawl. Those food especially the fish looks very mouthwatering!

When you go back to Singapore the hot pot restaurant Hai Dilao is a must try! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Affordable Wagyu beef bowls @ Singapore's Tokidon!

Thanks for helping with the merge @Petra_M! I have actually reviewed the place earlier at https://goo.gl/maps/HApd335TFqs but thought it would be good to share here as well. But thanks for the tips nonetheless 🙂

@AngieYC we need to have a food crawl the next time you're here!

Google Moderator

Re: Affordable Wagyu beef bowls @ Singapore's Tokidon!

Hello @DoriyaKiz,

Yes, if @Shirley and @JulienH will join, then I'm sure it will become the most awesome food crawl. I will definitely keep you guys post it for my next trip to Singapore.  

I'm sure I need to buy new pants after doing food crawl with all of you. 🙂

Level 9

Rif.: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Will to Singapore next january so... many thanks for tips @AngieYC !! 🙂

Google Moderator

Hello @CarmineDpC,

I wish you have a great trip and don't forget to share you Singapore adventure with us. 

Don't forget to see the Merlion, you can check the tips from @DoriyaKiz post about the Merlion "Rawr!" says the Merlion.

Level 9

Great! I've just saved everything in my favorites. Thanks for the useful informations, it's my first time in Singapore and will be very useful @AngieYC

Level 10

@AngieYC hm which boba tea? Did your friends make you try the avocado shake with gula melaka? That is crazy awesome. one well known at Alexander Village food centre - so close to the Google SG office. https://goo.gl/maps/YMPEKaccuKD2

It's a secret recipe, don't tell the bay area hippies. You pair it with the food from the BBQ seafood stall, sambal stingray etc. wow.

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 10

@Shirley interesting that you mentioned Coconut Club, I just walked by there last month and it was pretty crowded. Looked like a great ambience. 

Did you know that a short while back, there was this crazy "nasi lemak burger" thing going on. It's probably passed by now but something to think about eh.

I was there to get egg tart from Tong Heng https://goo.gl/maps/tnXiLZqU3U42, just few shops down from Coconut Club. Very well done egg tarts though it's gotten pricer after their rebranding, looks so hipster now. 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Google Moderator

Hello @JulienH,

I should've discuss and create a list before I travel to Singapore. The bubble tea I had is from R&B Tea Singapore and the line for this bubble tea in Marina Bay Sands are crazy!

But I am really interested about the avocado shake you mentioned, I love avocado!