SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

2024 TRAC kick-off(Virtual) meet-up.

Caption: A banner for our TRAC 2024 kick-off virtual meet-up. Note the very beautiful beach and sunset in the background.  Designed in collaboration with a prominent member and active Lg on TRAC team @PrasadVR.Caption: A banner for our TRAC 2024 kick-off virtual meet-up. Note the very beautiful beach and sunset in the background. Designed in collaboration with a prominent member and active Lg on TRAC team @PrasadVR.

As a result of our last knowledge sharing meet-up on roads. There was a call for more meet-up on this subject of roads. Moreso a meet-up to kick start our event in about 2 weeks is also necessary. Therefore here we go again....

The main subject is adding roads. Off there are intricacies and intimate tricks on adding roads. You want to know them? Please kindly RSVP HERE !!!  

Caption: @ErmesT himself smiling at the camera. Photo credit ErmesT himself.Caption: @ErmesT himself smiling at the camera. Photo credit ErmesT himself.

Date: Saturday 23rd March 2024

Time: 3pm GMT+1

Venue: Google meet.

please kindly RSVP HERE !!!  . The meet-up link comes to those who RSVP  before the meet-up day and date. An Icing on the cake is the fact that @ErmesT himself will be on stage to speak on roads and also answer your questions. It's going to be knowledge sharing meet-up so please kindly plan to attend. See you there and thank you.

N.B please convert to your local time HERE.

Please kindly  RSVP HERE  if you missed the links in the main post.

Happy mapping 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Lagos, Nigeria
49 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 2024 TRAC kick-off(Virtual) meet-up.

Hello  @tony_b 

Here is the meet-up @ErmesT was talking about in the reply comment under the previous meet-up recap. 

@PrasadVR Thank you for your collaboration. Please feel free to tag and invite all your friends.

Happy mapping 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

@SholaIB  Thanks for the announcement of the 2024 TRAC kick-off(Virtual) meet-up

I'm excited to hear that @ErmesT  will be the guest speaker. I have submitted the filled in RSVP form.

I would like to tag our friends

Meet-up Champion @TravellerG ji, @JustJake , @Rednewt74 , @ShailendraOjha , @NirmalTeja 

I will tag our friends in the next comment post.

Please kindly  RSVP HERE  if you missed the links in the main post.

Signature Image
Level 8

Thanks @SholaIB 

I'm aware of it, thanks to pressure from some of my LG friends.

Level 8

Okay @PrasadVR Ji i have done My side filed & submitted the form......so........ Redy get.. set .....🛣

shailendraOjha

You can see MY contribution Here Also.
www.youtube.com/@GoogleGuide_shailen13
Level 10

Thank you all, @SholaIB@PrasadVR, & @ErmesT, for doing a follow-up at a time that accommodates those of us in the West.    

I'd invite my fellow time-zone adjacent Roaders @LightRich @SilvyC @LaloPadilla @EvaBar @jayasimha78 @TiffanyStockstill to join along, too.

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

Level 10

@JustJake  Delighted to hear that the scheduled time works well for you.

Thank you for tagging our LG friends ;  @LightRich @SilvyC @LaloPadilla @EvaBar @jayasimha78 @TiffanyStockstill 

Signature Image
Level 10

Thank you friend @tony_b for staying updated on the meet-up. Appreciate it. 

I would like to tag our LG friends @Kumaarsantosh , @Amiran , @NahidHossain , @ShifaAymal 

Signature Image
Level 10

Thanks @SholaIB for organizing yet another meet-up on the subject topic. This is yet another opportunity for all including those who have missed the last meet-up on March 2 to meet and learn from none other than @ErmesT himself.

Thanks @PrasadVR for tagging me. I shall be there. 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler