bassey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

2,500 Photo Record

I just got the commendation. 2,500 photos, taken with a DSLR, 360 cam, drone as well as phone cameras. Adding up to thousands of megapixels in resolution with about 4.7 million views (not counting the ones I had to delete after I got a better and clearer shot). And pictures of places in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Kenya, Cameroon, etc. It is now impulsive to take pictures wherever I go to. It's like an obsession too soon .LOL. 

IMG_20180523_162145.jpg

I'm not going to dwell on it but it's such a difficult, onerous task to take pictures in Nigeria. Most times you're faced with hostile feedback and prevention because people get suspicious. Some get even more suspicious when they realise you are going it to help map users for FREE. So pardon me when I'm a bit hyped over getting over 1,000 photos successfully in Nigeria .IMG_20180523_162243.jpg

Happy to see that aerial photos are appreciated by map users. They are usually more expensive to achieve considering cost of location, equipment and timing. Phew!! IMG_20180523_162338.jpg

IMG_20180523_162443.jpg

Till the next thousands I upload, allow me to bask in this intensity of happiness and accomplishment. 🙂

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Lagos, Nigeria
18 comments
Level 9

Re: 2,500 Photo Record

Congratulations @bassey :-)))

🎉🎁🎉🎉🎁

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA 😀 much appreciated 

Level 9
Level 9

Good Shoots.

@OSAMA wrote:

Congratulations @bassey :-)))

🎉🎁🎉🎉🎁

Level 9

@bassey congratulations 

Level 10

@HeyJoe, thanks a lot. THis is appreciated.

Level 7

@bassey

Wooow 

Congratulations 🎉🎉 

Great job 

Level 10

It doesn't matter your location, it's a difficult task taking pics outside your home. People will also suspect you mostly for security reasons. So always be cautious....

Level 9

Congratulations @bassey wow 2500  photo Record...

Level 10

@bassey

Congratulations 🤗 Awesome brother and your multi usage of visual equipment thats fantastic 😀

Keep it blazing📸