TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 我的爱好是通过收集货币来保存记忆

@TsekoV 

Current Indian currencies in circulation.Denomination of 2000/- 500/- 200/- 100/- 50/- 20/- & 10/-.Current Indian currencies in circulation.Denomination of 2000/- 500/- 200/- 100/- 50/- 20/- & 10/-.

Thanks for the reply.

I have antiques and rare coin collectionsOlden days wooden chest measuring 3.5 ftx 2.5 ft x 2.5 ft ( LxBxH) on wheels with several secret Chambers inside which is not known to others except the owner or his/ her clans. This sorts we're used by native chieftains and royals.Olden days wooden chest measuring 3.5 ftx 2.5 ft x 2.5 ft ( LxBxH) on wheels with several secret Chambers inside which is not known to others except the owner or his/ her clans. This sorts we're used by native chieftains and royals.

I  have no idea of these. When it's? What it's. But my collectionsI have no idea of these. When it's? What it's. But my collections

R S Dev
Level 8

this is an awesome hobby, I collect paper money too but I focus on coins as they have literally disappeared in Nigeria. thanks for sharing @TsekoV  

Tosan Clarke
Level 10

您好 @TsekoV 

你的收藏很多。我很驚訝北朝鮮紙幣獲得!😮

當然,我想我是第一次看到它👀

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MortenSI,

This is such an interesting story that you shared! I must say I am more than curious to see, when possible, your collection and which currencies that are now replaced by euro you have. Do you remember which one was your favorite?

What is more, I also share with you the same hobby for collecting refrigerator magnets. The refrigerator in my house is entirely packed with magnets... : )

It would be more than great to see some of your collections - both money and magnets.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thanks for sharing this interesting collection.

How and when did you receive those coins? What is the story behind them? Is there any year that can be found on the coins? They look quite old...

I am not sure if the language is Arabic, so I want to ask @BorrisS for an opinion on this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Tosan,

Thank you for joining in the conversation and I am so glad that you liked the post.

I am more than curious to see part of your collection. Are you saying that in Nigeria there are mostly paper money and coins are extremely rare? It would be great learn more about this.

By the way, here is a photo of 50 Kenyan shillings. Have you ever been there or seen the currencies in Kenya?

Caption: A photo of 50 Kenyan shillings, part of my currency collection. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of 50 Kenyan shillings, part of my currency collection. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Hello @TsekoV ,

The language on the coins is the Arabic alphabet, but not sure if it is written in Arabic, Urdu or Farsi as it is not very obvious. Everything depends from the regions where they come from. 

You know that Arabic alphabet is used by many countries, but not all of them speak Arabic and the words are very different. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

你好 @YasumiKikuchi

和我交流的時候你不需要用”您“。。。:)

對,我收藏的不多不少。這是你第一次看到朝鮮的紙幣嗎?在日本能看到嗎?

我從來沒有看過日本的紙幣,我只是收藏過硬幣。

當你探索一個新的地方你喜歡收藏什麼樣的東西呢?

@BorrisS This is so interesting. So one thing is sure, this is Arabic language and most probably those coins were used in some of those countries. They look very old though.

@aaryesdee Do you remember how you got them?

Level 10

@BorrisS 

These coins I collected from a very remote village during their market day. I have checked with few and they told me that it's Mughal era coins.

R S Dev