YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 專為在地嚮導而設的 《2018臺灣觀光新年曆 臺灣觀光摘星計畫》

Hi @KarenVChin, I also very curious about this. I believe this is a very big initiative and I really hope that as many people as possible would participate and join our big family of Local Guides. Maybe @YK1001 could share us some more details on how all this come true.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I wish I have my story to share, @TsekoV.

I really think it will be a great story to share.

This programs is publish on early October.  And I am notified about it coming live on the day I posted aboit it.

As I find no coverage about it in Connect, so you can guess what I would do.

It is an exciting development, and I am seriously considering to buy an annual multi-flight pass between HK and Taiwan because of this.

@YK1001 I agree with you. This looks as a very big initiative and I feel deeply astonished on the fact that the Local Guides Program received such a big attention from a government body.

好期待!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

That is something I will keep tunning my eyes and ears to.

Level 8

@Tomas雨果,

Have you join this program?

Level 9

已有人參加且評論了嗎 好奇 any  comments from lg already?

Level 9

@SampsonF 方法複雜不明, 如參加國際活動在該活動地點評論上照,不懂求解:

1.活動並非景點,我們確實有去參加活動者的評論和照片如何在google maps上被找到且計算?是每一則評論都要用活動全名或指定關鍵字才能有效參加活動或其他方法?否則google maps 如何知道你真有去、且為活動介紹連串相關景點和地點?

2. 獎勵一覽表內,有1-4級,故有四階段報名起迄時間,星數結算日期,是指參加這活動要報名四次嗎?星星是累計或重新結算四次嗎?整個看不懂耶。這是誰能解答嗎?求解,謝謝呦~摘星計劃獎勵一覽表摘星計劃獎勵一覽表

Level 8

@YuChenC 你好!

我跟主辦單位沒有關聯。以下是個人理解:

攻畋一, 當然只限活動有本身的地點己經在地圖上。

在沒有地點的情況下,只可經攻畋二去摘星了。

因為我們報名時提供了個人資料,主辦單位是應該是可以找到我們相關的貢獻詳情的。

但如果他們看不到時會如何處理,就真的要直接問他們了。

星數是可以累計的 (參加辦法3)。看來是要報名四次。

有沒有去,是人為操作的問題了。

Level 10

241931.jpg241932.jpg

第一階段獲贈  小禮物!!!

恭喜你獲得這件小禮物 @HankTu_韓森博一,真是很可愛。 :)