這場拍攝活動足足有4個小時的時間
我們從大太陽拍到突然飄雨,但依舊澆不熄拍攝的熱情,我也很久沒拿出那顆初落單眼坑買得第一顆
50MM1.8的鏡頭了,沒想成果之好。

台灣台南市中西區民權路二段30號
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 台灣-台南的吳園人像拍攝

謝謝你的分享@姵姁

你這次參加的活動是專門學怎麼使用50MM1.8的鏡頭來拍精彩的照片嗎?這些照片都是你自己拍的嗎?看來科技好高!

I was thinking what is your opinion @PaulPavlinovich of those lens 50MM1.8? Are they good ones to start with?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @姵姁 for a full frame or 1.6 or 1.3 crop sensor camera a 50mm lens makes a great portrait lens. f1.8 will allow lovely shallow depth of field. My favourite portrait lens for full frame is 85mm.

For a micro four thirds I mostly use a 45mm f1.2 lens which in full frame equivalent is approximately 90mm pretty to close to my old favourite 85mm. Today nearly all of my portraits are shot with the 45mm f1.2 on my Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mk ii.

Regards Paul

This is very informative, @PaulPavlinovich.

So maybe a good start is 45mm f1.2 Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mk camera? I will read more about it as I am trying to choose which one should be my first camera. 🙂 

Thanks a lot for explaining and sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Depends on your budget @TsekoV that combination I use is pro gear and in Australia would be approaching AU$6,000 retail. 

For a starting out camera I've seen great deals on the Olympus OM-D EM-10 mk ii as they're trying to clear it. I've seen local deals with three lenses for AU$1000.

Regards Paul

Level 6

@TsekoV
對的,主要這鏡頭便宜好買
相機用得是CANON的6D

Level 6

@PaulPavlinovich
可惜我只有50跟35的
人像我比較少拍,都拍吃的居多
35覺得最符合自己的需求

謝謝你的解釋 @姵姁。據瞭解,35和50是來拍東西--吃的,風景等等,而大的是來拍人?

Do you agree on this thought @PaulPavlinovich?

Connect Moderator

On the 6D which is full frame sensor camera the 50mm will make a great portrait lens and so will the 85mm. I respect the opinion and experience of @姵姁 but I don't agree. A 35mm lens on full frame is exactly what our eye sees so is quite wide.

Sounds confusing doesn't it @TsekoV?

The reason I left the DSLR style of camera is because they are dinosaurs - why do we need moving machinery in the age of digital? The mirror movement means that DSLR struggle to focus during shooting which makes them a terrible choice for video and poor choice for many kinds of photography. The ability to do in camera composites and see a long exposure while it "develops" are very attractive features of Mirrorless. Both Canon and Nikon have recently re-entered the mirrorless fray but they're a long way behind other players like Olympus, Sony, Panasonic, etc.

Regards Paul

I guess one needs very good knowledge as you @PaulPavlinovich. I honestly don't understand much from cameras, but it is always good to learn more.