姵姁's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 台南-適合逛街散步的小吃-有可愛圖案的今川燒

Hello @BeatrizAguilar @TsekoV

As @AdrianLunsong say, this sweet is very famous in Japan, technology has been imported into Taiwan and represented both countries😋

In Japan it is differently called "big gold coin burning(Oban yaki)" In Taiwan it is called "wheel burning(Chelun bing)"

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

@YasumiKikuchiSan thank you for that information. It was easy for me to search about this dessert. Here is the result of the search:

What’s Imagawayaki (or Obanyaki)?

Imagawayaki (今川焼き) is like a stuffed pancake. The batter is poured into a special cast-iron round grilled pan and grilled until crispy on the outside, and filled with sweet red bean paste.You might know this dessert by Obanyaki (大判焼き). Depending on the region of Japan, these treats go by different names. The name Imagawayaki is used in Kanto region (Tokyo area) while Obanyakiis used in the Kansai region (Osaka and Kyoto area).

imagawayaki-obanyaki

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

@AdrianLunsong the video is hypnotizing to watch. What a technique! 

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 10

That's right, @BeatrizAguilar it's a very difficult explanation😂

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 6

@TsekoV
日本的點心,叫做今川燒
在台灣都叫車輪餅居多,但兩者製作方式有些許的差異
日本的今川燒餅皮的材料上有多下些工夫,這家店就是用日本的食材
才會用今川燒這個名字。

Level 6

@JulienH
可是這是台灣的^^"

Level 6

@BeatrizAguilar 
在台灣是很常見的點心,從一開始的紅豆或是奶油口味
研發了許多特殊口味,我就很喜歡巧克力的
其實我也希望嘗試各國的點心

Level 6

@YasumiKikuchi
我覺得日本的口味應該會比較細緻
台灣有些的口感會比較一般,添加的食材也會造成差異

Former Google Contributor

你解釋得好仔細 @姵姁。非常感謝。其實對我來說記得這些名字確實有些苦難。肯定日本和臺灣的都有口味和食材的差异。不過,我覺得都超級好吃。

By the way @Kol-Colleen_2018 did you notice this dessert? Don't you think this one is also a great piece to our daily diet?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Wow, it's an amazing cute one!! @姵姁

Thank you for sharing:-))) I like Imagawayaki(今川焼き)! Sweet bean paste one is my best:-9