Did you mean: 
Level 8

كيف يمكنني ان

كيف يمكنني الاول على تركيا في الخريطه اريد ان اصبح شخص ناجح للاجيال القادمه

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: كيف يمكنني ان

Hello @Muhammed_3k 

It's a long time ago since you last participated on connect,so you are welcome back. Hopefully you will be more active this time.

I don't think you are or can be the first local guide to make a good impact in Turkey. You might be happy to meet @Gezendunyali a fellow guiding star and active local guide in Turkey. To see some of his achievements and his profile as a guiding star 👉🏼 please click here !  Maybe he will be happy to connect with you as well.

Well it is not all about being the first,you can also make an impact. Meanwhile if you contribute actively and quality to the map. You will not only be successful but you will also make a very good and lasting impact on life and others in general even down through the generations and years.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Hello @SholaIB thank you for tagging me on this subject and for your kind words.☺️🙏🏻Welcome to the forum. @Muhammed_3k  First of all, when I examine your profile, I see that you are not a Turk and that you do not write in Turkish. Based on this, if you write about your comments in more detail from the perspective of a tourist and as a foreigner living in this country, it will attract more attention. I also recommend sharing more detailed and general photographs in your comments. And writing comments in Turkish will make you read more.

Level 8

شكرا لك على التحفيز والكلام الجميل 

نعم اخي انا ليس تركيا انا سوري وعايش في تركيا منذ زمن طويل شكرا لك على اعطيني المعلومات الكافيه ان شاء الله ساكون عند حسن ظنك

Level 10

Hai @Muhammed_3k .

You are so lucky to have some quality advice from @SholaIB  and @Gezendunyali .

My suggestion is as Indonesian Local Guides, theres plenty Indonesian Visitors come to Turkey, with something in common such is visit Capadocia, because this place become a sett for best seller novel and movie in Indonesia the other things the do hair treatment/plastic surgery. So you can upload Capadocia good quality review and best photos and videos that potentially have plenty views and likes.

Places of doctors who do hair treatment or plastic surgery.

Do some research where Syrians and Syrians speaking people want to visit, do reviews upload videos and photos based on their point of view.

Hope this will hellp you rise up your contributions.

Keep on contributing on Google Maps and here on Local Guides Connect.Keep on contributing on Google Maps and here on Local Guides Connect.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

@Muhammed_3k  All the best!

Signature Image
Level 8

الله شاء الله