Farshid_Agham_Ali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

درخت معجزه

بیش از چهار هزار متر بالاتر از سطح دریا، در تابستان خیلی سرد بود، شب با دو بخاری ذغالی و درون کیسه خواب باز هم سرد میشد، و این درخت که در انتظار چشم های توریست ها خود نمایی می کردبیش از چهار هزار متر بالاتر از سطح دریا، در تابستان خیلی سرد بود، شب با دو بخاری ذغالی و درون کیسه خواب باز هم سرد میشد، و این درخت که در انتظار چشم های توریست ها خود نمایی می کرد

تابستان 2018

Farshid Aghamali
Kordkuy, استان گلستان، ایران
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: درخت معجزه

Hey  @Farshid_Agham_Ali ,

Please excuse my reply in English. Wow, that tree is the hero of the story. But nature will never cease to amaze me! Do you have any tips you can share with us about this place? Is it difficult to reach and were you there on a hiking trip? After all, 4000 metres above sea level is quite high up. Let other Local Guides find your post interesting read.

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!