Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Why I love Google Maps and Connect

Hola Yasin Arafat, recibe un cordial saludo desde la República de Colombia

Level 10

Re: Hello from Edmonton!

Hi @Olubukola Great to have you on Connect. I’m also from Nigeria. I can see you’re a Level 6 and counting. Do keep up the good work. 👌

Level 10

Re: Ich stelle mich mal vor :)

@Xpert1 Great to have you on Connect. Your phot is beautiful. 

Level 10

Re: Introducing myself

@KlauBO9 Wow! Beautiful shot. 👍

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

1. Nama : Mikhael Juan Marchelino Batistuta (find me on instagram @Black_dober)
  2. Lokasi : Indonesia
  3. Apa yang saya sukai tentang menjadi Pemandu Lokal : Kebebasan bereksplorasi dan berekspresi dalam berbagai hal
  4. Hal favorit saya untuk mengeksplorasi : Aku tertarik pada alam dan budaya asing
  5. Fun Fact tentang saya : Aku tidak dapat berbahasa Inggris dengan lancar

BlackDober
Level 7

Re: Hello from Edmonton!

Thanks @U-royFelixA

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 8

First

Hi

This is sri from India

Level 3

Não Sou um guia local, mas lugares como estes são bons de conhecer, se coubesse ao padrão de vida atual, visitaria os lugares mais exóticos do mundo sem duvida.

Level 6

Приветствие.

Здравствуйте  местные эксперты.

Hi all people.

Level 5

• Name: Aurora
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to go to new places even if it's not far or exotic, i believe that all places have something that you must find interesting, my country has a lot of super colorful and fun places so I'm trying to know as much as I can, that's also the reason why I like to read the reviews of other local guides.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love nature, so everything that is on natural places full of plants and animals is super interesting for me. 
  • Fun Fact about me: You will always see me with my camera taking photos