Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi

i like to know about italy,i think so italy is so nice to live

Level 9

Ciao Sara,

really nice to meet you.

You know what.. was thinking about your country as well.

Been traveling for 7 years around Australia, New Zeland, South Asia, Spain, Center America and now.. im back in Italy for help my home town to grow. 
Italy its a super nice place but sometime we are... Italians, you know what i mean ツッ

Leaving in Asti, city and comune of about 75,000 inhabitants located in the Piedmont region of northwestern Italy, about 55 kilometres (34 miles) east of Turin in the plain of the Tanaro River.

Asti has a continental climate which is moderated by the proximity of the Mediterranean sea: its winters are warmer, and its summers cooler than Turin. Rain falls mostly during the spring and autumn; during the hottest months rain is less common, but stronger when it does occur, usually in thunderstorms. During November and December in particular, the town of Asti can be prone to fog, which is less common in the higher-altitude areas that surround it.

One of the most famous events held in Asti is the famous Palio di Asti, in which all the old town wards, called "Rioni" and "Borghi" plus nearby towns compete in a bare-back horse race.

Asti is also famous for its Asti's Festival of Festivals, held in September a week before the Palio. During the festival most of the towns in Asti's province meet in a great square called "Campo del Palio", here they offer typical food and wine for which they are known. On the Sunday of the Sagre all the towns involved stage a parade with floats depicting traditional farming with everyone in costume along Asti's roads to reach "Campo del Palio" square.

Asti province becomes a gourmand's delight from October to December in the white truffle or "tartufo bianco" season. Although neighbouring Alba is better known for its October truffle fair, some of the best truffles are found around Asti's hills, and every weekend there is a local truffle festival.

Now its your turn.. tell me something about your super country

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to meet you too,it's very nice that you like to travel,so now i like italy more,i think italy is a nice country🙂.ok now i tell you about iran,we have a very hot summer and in winter we do not see a lot snowing and i think so that 's very bad,the cities that most peapole go to are ;shiraz,mashhad,kelardasht and....in kelardasht peapole go to sea and they injoy it alot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

also we have a lot of historcal places ,for example takhte jamshid in shiraz😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry ,but I have a question,how can I get more levels?now I am in level 1

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. As it looks like you are new to the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new April 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hollo ,many thanks for your help@MariaB