nareshprajapat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

when i cross the Level 5 , What is benift for Me as Google Local Guide and personal .

when i cross the Level 5 , What is benefits  for Me as Google Local Guide and personal Other benefits.

plz give 15 gb more space in google drive .

Er. Naresh Prajapat Mogra

---------------------------------

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Zx techno World, Mogra Kalan, Rajasthan, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: when i cross the Level 5 , What is benift for Me as Google Local Guide and personal .

Hi @nareshprajapat

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

Local Guides can enjoy early access to new product features and perks from google. Currently there is one perk available for Local Guides of India, please refer New perk for stylish Local Guides in 5 Indian cities.

you can also apply in this year Big Event Connect Live Connect Live 2018!.

For more information please refer this post.

hope this helps you.

Thank you

Happy Mapping and Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Re: when i cross the Level 5 , What is benift for Me as Google Local Guide and personal .

Hi @nareshprajapat

Very interesting question. I think the answer is knitted around you, yourself.

There were myriad of benefits I experienced when I crossed the line of Level 5. The most beneficial one was the personal satisfaction that I derived being connected to local community who come to Google Maps looking for information. I eventually developed long lasting friendships with many locals guides around the world through Connect and other social media . Taking pictures and writing reviews were equally satisfying. I also received perks such as access to New York Times, an opportunity to attend the annual local guides conference in San Francisco. Yes I got some space in Google Photos too. 

I hope all above are equally applicable to you too.

Please keep doing what you do at your best and congratulation achieving Level 6

Thanks and best regards

@RohithaF 

Level 8

Thank Your Sir , for me valid answer about my questions .

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 10

Hi @NareshPrajapat

Hope you applied for ConnectLive2018 and wish you good luck.

Regards

Rohitha

Level 8

Sure I applied for Google Connect Guide Meetup #Oct 2018

and Thank you so much for Guide me as a Big Brother ...........

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam